Bilingual Marketing Strategist
Based on Experience
Must Be Fluent in English and Spanish
WebFindYou is All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that allows you to achieve True Digital Marketing with less hassle, reduced costs, and increased revenues. Ideal for Companies, Traditional and Digital Marketing Agencies, and Freelancers/Independents.
We are the first and only All-In-One Digital Marketing Technology that combines all the necessary components of true digital marketing in one single integrated technology, strategically architected and programmed from scratch, that is designed to help businesses maximize the Power of the Internet by doing Everything Digital. Our unique All-in-One Digital Marketing, which is not available from any other company, is the key to maximizing revenues through SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing. You will no longer need different providers for Search Engine Optimization, Online Reviews, Email Marketing, PPC, Social Media Management, Tracking Data, etc. With WebFindYou, you have access to one single integrated technology that makes every step more efficient and easier to implement and manage so you can improve your search engine rankings and maximize brand awareness, website traffic, potential clients, and revenues.
Our technology reduces the work required to implement True SEO by 50% and will save you over $1,500 in just the tools and technologies required to implement True Digital Marketing. This makes WebFindYou a superior solution to the traditional means of implementing digital marketing especially since 92% of USA businesses, and similar percentages in other countries, don't have the proper budget to implement true digital marketing.
Our unique technology and step by step video tutorials greatly simplify the process and ensure you always stay on the right path for maximum results. And when Google, Bing or Social Media platforms require changes to your website for maximum visibility and results, WebFindYou will auto-update your website and notify you of any other manual changes you'll need to make. Peace of mind and simplicity!
We're looking for a Bilingual Marketing Strategist to work with the WebFindYou Marketing Department and other internal teams.
We are seeking a bilingual Marketing Strategist who is extremely well organized and a proven team player that works well with cross-functional teams to deliver great results. We are looking for a professional who is highly skilled in planning and executing marketing strategies, and can effectively communicate and transmit ideas/feedback to the WebFindYou team and its clients. Likewise, our ideal candidate must have an extensive understanding of the Internet, search engines, SEO, SEM, social media platforms, CMS, PPC, and the digital market industry as a whole. Must be up to date on the latest digital marketing trends and able to apply her/his knowledge to create solid strategies for our company using both a creative and fact-based analytical approach. This person must have the ability to manage concisely and with authority, digital marketing matters, and Internet-related topics. It should be noted that a verifiable history of your career will be required.
We are looking for an ambitious individual, a self-starter, a team player, someone with a strong desire to learn and advance their career in digital marketing, someone that wants to make a difference, and one that can put aside, when necessary, what they think they know and be willing to learn a new and more efficient way of implementing digital marketing.
- Work alongside the Account Managers to organize meetings within internal departments (design, writing, social media and programming), and help coordinate assignments and tasks for our clients.
- Propose new and innovative projects and/or ideas for clients.
- Create digital marketing plans to present to each one of our clients and be able to establish future strategies based on their objectives.
- Must have prompt communication within the team and be available to attend meetings when they are required.
- Help with the creation of great content that can be used for websites and social media.
- Perform an analysis of different projects or campaigns, put together analytical reports and help with project management.
- Manage business pages on social media as well as community engagement.
- Encourage (along with the rest of the team) compliance of monthly digital marketing activities for each of our clients.
- Supervise the compliance of monthly digital marketing actions that the team must follow for each client within the platform of the WebFindYou technology.
- Organize and create team management activity reports for each of our clients.
- Provide the necessary guidance to Account Managers for optimum management and results for each client.
- Supervise, distribute, and evaluate all personnel's activities under her/his charge directly to the CEO.
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience required.
- Prior experience managing clients and their needs.
- Prior experience managing social media accounts is required.
- Prior experience managing Google and Bing PPC accounts are required.
- Must have extensive computer skills, which includes using all of Microsoft Office's programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Ability to work well within a team in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask and work within established deadlines.
- Must have excellent bilingual communication skills in English and Spanish —both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday on an 8 AM to 5 PM schedule.
The ideal candidate should reside in Santiago, Chile. However, for the right candidate we are open to consider other locations throughout Chile as well. Due to the current crisis throughout the country and the world, you will be working from home until the situation improves. It's important to note that the ideal candidate must be able to work Monday through Friday on an 8 AM to 5 PM schedule. Once the crisis is behind us, you will be required to work from our offices or simply report to your team on an as-needed basis.
To apply, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume along with any relevant examples of your work. If we feel you are a good candidate for this position, we will follow up via email or phone for next steps and a potential interview.